Acusis is a leading service provider of quality medical transcription services to a nationwide client base. We are always seeking motivated candidates who are committed to teamwork and quality excellence to join our team.
- Full-time & Part time positions are open
- Must be proficient in MS Word
- Excellent grammatical and internet research skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical transcription
- Ability to transcribe from various dictators and multiple specialties preferred
Hardware/Software required: PC with at least 1 GB of RAM, Microsoft Office Version 2003 or any newer version, and up-to-date virus scanner required.
Working hours depend on shift availability at the time of candidate’s application. Acusis provides competitive compensation based on experience and performance.