Paybear – Remote – Marketing
– Research and analyze leading trends, communication methods and audience preferences.
– Design and implement an effective social media strategy to enhance business objectives.
– Set specific, measurable objectives and report on ROI.
– Create, edit, publish and share engaging content on a daily basis (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Collaborate with other teams, including marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency and create engaging, shareable stories.
– Engage regularly with the community and monitor customer reviews.
– Supervise the creation of design assets, including Facebook cover images, profile pictures, banners and so on.
– Create and implement new features and campaigns to cultivate brand awareness, such as promotions, competitions and other engagement initiatives.
– Passionately follow current tech and trends in social media, design tools and applications.